Free

Country

Poland

Device

Computer

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

i usually listen to my local songs on spotify, and i like when they have it's own album covers showing in the app. when i download full album, cover art is usually "installed" into these songs and spotify is normally showing them. however, if it doesn't have one, i open it in groove app and add it manually. but sometimes even when windows groove app, and every media program is showing album art properly, spotify does not, and in place of cover art, it display previous album's cover or nothing/blank image.

Splatterhouse song in VLC Media PlayerSplatterhouse song in VLC Media Player here you can see Splatterhouse song in VLC media player, where it's showing it's cover art,

Splatterhouse song in Windows GrooveSplatterhouse song in Windows Groove here's in windows groove,

Splatterhouse song in Mp3tagSplatterhouse song in Mp3tag here's in mp3tag,

Splatterhouse song in Windows Movie MakerSplatterhouse song in Windows Movie Maker here's in windows media player,

Splatterhouse song in Spotify (no image)Splatterhouse song in Spotify (no image) and here's in spotify.

Screenshot_2020-06-18-22-09-28-391_com.miui.player.jpg even my music app on phone is showing this cover art, i don't know what's spotify's deal.

i did a little research, and found a solution, to delete apostrophe in folder's name, and i did, but that did nothing. also i have the same issue with different album, but it's name doesn't have any apostrophes and spotify is not showing any image. another advice was, to open these files in "Mp3tag" program and manually insert the image as album cover (i already showcased it) and that also did nothing. i have plenty of other albums, that do or did not have a cover before, but adding it in groove worked, now spotify is displaying them like it should, but with these two i have been struggling for a while now.

is there a way to fix this? i know this is not necessary, but i just like to keep things organized.

0 Replies

Suggested posts