Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify "interface" issue

Solved!

Spotify "interface" issue

Plan

Premium

Country

Portugal

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

So , when i log in i see a new design on the app that i will include a pricture so you guys can see , and the design remove's a lot of features for example , the date that the music was added to the playlist , the botton that add all the friends in a single click , also disables me to change picture and more. i would like to know how can i change it to the old design.

Screenshot_1.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

no one is happy about this. the whole forum is about to explode and they don't care and do nothing but post copy and paste messages.
another mod post said that the test is over already and everyone (including us) who still has the new design, will keep it until they (maybe) roll out another update in the upcoming months, which will add some more features again. so that means the test was successful for them and everyone will get it at sometime, but first when they managed to get the old features back somehow or atleast some of them. that doesn't change the fact that it still looks**bleep** and if it will stay like that. im gone from spotify for good.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey there @user-removed!

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community.

It looks like your account is currently part of a test Spotify is running and that's why it looks different.

We're always testing new things in order to gather feedback on different features, you can learn more about that here

More features should be added to the interface that has been tested and you should see old features come back, so we'd recommend keeping your app updated.

Right now, it's not possible to opt-out of this but if you're not happy with the new experience we'd recommend adding a +VOTE here to show your support for the idea of a toggle between the versions.

We hope this info helps. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

@Elena Definitely im not happy about this , i dont have most of the features , the principal things i dont like is that icant change picture  and when add a duplicated song the app doesnt tell me that it is duplicated... , cant see the date when the music was added, there is no way to get the old interface? 

Marked as solution

no one is happy about this. the whole forum is about to explode and they don't care and do nothing but post copy and paste messages.
another mod post said that the test is over already and everyone (including us) who still has the new design, will keep it until they (maybe) roll out another update in the upcoming months, which will add some more features again. so that means the test was successful for them and everyone will get it at sometime, but first when they managed to get the old features back somehow or atleast some of them. that doesn't change the fact that it still looks**bleep** and if it will stay like that. im gone from spotify for good.

great , i will concider that as a soluction...

I'm not sure how the United Nations would feel about testing on people without giving them the option to opt-out.

Suggested posts