Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost Music

Lost Music

I have recently logged into Spotify using my User Name which is [snip - Community Moderator edit for privacy reasons]. Tried to log in and failed, so I used the reset password option and did as instructed and had email back and to use User Name [snip - Community Moderator edit for privacy reasons]. My username is no longer ducati9981 and have lost all my favourite music which had 2000 plus songs. How do I retrieve my old account back instead of [snip - Community Moderator edit for privacy reasons]. This is deeply irritating and will not be starting over again as it has taken years to get what music I saved.

Please can someone help as music is my life, my passion but this now is a nuisance.

3 Replies

Hi @ducati9981, thanks for posting!

Try logging in with your username, [snip - Community Moderator edit for privacy reasons], and your new password on the Spotify client, it's possible that you have two different accounts on two different emails.

Let me know if this helps!

Hi Jollof

I've had a reply back from Alecks in spotify and currently trying to resolve the situation but I think my account may have been hacked and swapped music libraries with another user perhaps. I had no problems getting into my account before and have checked all emails even spam and trash to reset [snip - Community Moderator edit for privacy reasons] and seems to have gone missing and end up with a numbered account. Something has gone wrong somewhere.

Hey @ducati9981.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Keep us posted and let us know if you managed to get this resolved!

We'll be happy to help in case you have any questions 😉

Suggested posts