Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost access to my e-mail and forgot my password.

Lost access to my e-mail and forgot my password.

Plan

Free

Country

Romania

Device

Desktop PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I am going mental. I have recently disconnected my Spotify account from my Facebook and I just found out that I don't remember my password. I am trying to log back in to my original account (has the same e-mail as my Facebook account) My old e-mail is gone, unaccessible, they disabled support in Romania and I can't do anything to recover it. That means my Spotify is irrecuperable through the classic methods and I require superior help. I have talked with 4 Agents on Live Chat - 1 of them wanted my Credit Card info, provided - said there is nothing they can do and wanted me to create a new acc. The second one wanted a secret playlist, a liked song - said my report will be sent to higher grounds. 3rd and 4th agents were very bad - nothing that I could have discussed with them. I am trying to log back in on my Spotify account without making a new account since that is the one I am trying to get back in to. I can provide credit card info, transaction date, I am still logged in on my phone - I can literally provide undeniable proof that I am the owner of the account - I will record my Spotify to prove that I am logged in , go to my Instagram to show myself, then log out of Facebook and log in to show that I am the owner of the old address that is sadly irrecuperable. I need my account back, please help me. I don't want to hear stuff like I am not the owner of the account because it is extremely frustrating, and then being told to create a new account. Please, help.

3 Replies

Hey there @Seunggu

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community, and welcome 🙂

We understand where you're coming from, and we know that this situation can be frustrating. However, keep in mind that only our Support team can take a look at your account and make any changes in it, if possible.

In this case, we'd recommend staying in touch with them for further assistance. 

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away.

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey, what do you mean by staying in touch? Creating a new ticket or just waiting for the Escalation team to e-mail me back?

Hi @Seunggu

Thanks for your reply. 

Not to worry. If you were told that the right team will get back to you, we'd recommend waiting for their message. 

If not, you can contact them again so they can continue with the help. 

Have a good one 🙂

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts