Premium

Country

Spain

Device

Desktop and mobile

Operating System

Android and Windows 11

My Question or Issue

Hi, since a few days, I'm not longer able to see the lyrics on the songs that I'm reproducing. Can you help me to get it back? 

Kind Regards

Kas

2022-08-05_13-54-26.png
3 Replies

Hey there @mrspumpkinred,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

I'd recommend the following:

1. Log out everywhere and back in.
  2. Do a reinstall of your app, following this Spotify Guide. This way your app will be up to date and your account will be properly synced with the servers.

If that doesn't work and you still can't see the lyrics, can you let us know if this is happening for all songs and on all devices - PC, mobile etc.

Looking forward to your reply.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I've got the same issue. Web version of the Spotify doesn't show lyrics anymore.

Also in the mobile app before the last update it also has been much easier to open lyrics - currently you have to open the song in fullscreen and slide down to the lyrics block, where you can open lyrics in fullscreen, but when a next song starts the app closes the lyrics and scrolls to the top.

So basically lyrics are not working in the web browser, and are useless in the mobile app.

Hi there folks,

We've done some more testing on our end and can say that the right folks at Spotify are working on fixing this as we speak.  

We'll let you know here as soon as we have more info.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts