Premium

Country

Germany

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

In the spotify web player I've 500+ songs marked as favourite. But when I open my favourite library in the desktop or android app there are just about 30 songs in the list.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Nightnix,

Thanks for keeping in touch and for the clarification.

Could you try logging out from your account on all devices, including the web player, and logging back in? Make sure to have the app open in all devices at the same time to see if that helps with the syncing.

If the issue persists, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the apps by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. We also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store on your PC.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @Nightnix,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Based on what you're describing you may have two different accounts. In the web player, click on your display name in the top right corner of the window and then click on Account. It'll redirect you to your Account Overview page, where you'll see the email address registered in your account. Then, try logging out from the desktop and mobile apps and log back in, making sure you're using the correct login details. If your account is linked to your Facebook profile, try logging in with the option ''Continue with Facebook''.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Thank you for the fast response. 

I am using the same account on all devices - using facebook as login.

Furthermore if I create a new playlist it will be synced instantly across all my devices and all songs are visible withing the playlist. It's just the favourite songs library that seem to be out of sync as every device has a different amount of songs in it.

Marked as solution

Hey @Nightnix,

Thanks for keeping in touch and for the clarification.

Could you try logging out from your account on all devices, including the web player, and logging back in? Make sure to have the app open in all devices at the same time to see if that helps with the syncing.

If the issue persists, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the apps by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. We also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store on your PC.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts