Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

More daily mixes on mobile than on desktop

More daily mixes on mobile than on desktop

On my windows 10 desktop, I can find only one daily mix called "Daily Mix 1." On my Android phone, I can see 3 daily mixes available. 

4 Replies

same.  can't find a fix.  i listen on windows desktop 90% of the time, but the daily mixes aren't updating on the desktop, they are, however, updating on my android phone which i rarely use spotify on. 

even listening through the web player doesn't have the updated daily mixes, only the android app.....

tried logging out and in, uninstalling reinstalling the desktop app, etc.  no fix.

I've been seeing this same problem. 

They show up in Recently Played after I play them on mobile but otherwise they don't update on Desktopspotfiy-daily-mix-web-app.PNGOn Mobile, I go to Home->Made for you, and there are 6 mixes none of which match the one on Desktop

SAAAMMMMEEEEEEE......   My god, I have a Chromebook for school and it never updates my daily mixes (have 3 that are a few months old) while on mobile I have 6 completely different ones. But I mainly listen on web sooo......????? I want to listen to the ones from mobile on the web and for some reason, a few of the daily mixes don't even show up in my recently played in the web player or on the desktop so I can't listen to them. URRGGGHHH!!!!!

I had the same problem, logging out and back in solved it for me.

Suggested posts