Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Most songs not playing in playlist.

Solved!

Most songs not playing in playlist.

I have a playlist with 839 songs in it made by myself, and I'm too frequently hearing the same songs and at that I'm not hearing some at all. any help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Beeing this such a big playlist, I would say it's pretty normal that some songs won't be heard in a long time.. But I got you, it's annoying when that happens with small playlists, so I can't imagine the struggle of hearing the same songs everytime you play that gigantic playlist. I don't know exactly how the shuffling algorithm works, but if you toggle it several times before hitting the play button, you can see that the queue order will allways be different.. So your solution might be that, just hit the shuffle button several times, until either you get tired or find a queue order that you like. x)

Mason

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Beeing this such a big playlist, I would say it's pretty normal that some songs won't be heard in a long time.. But I got you, it's annoying when that happens with small playlists, so I can't imagine the struggle of hearing the same songs everytime you play that gigantic playlist. I don't know exactly how the shuffling algorithm works, but if you toggle it several times before hitting the play button, you can see that the queue order will allways be different.. So your solution might be that, just hit the shuffle button several times, until either you get tired or find a queue order that you like. x)

Mason

Suggested posts