Premium

Country

Norway

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My spotify wont play music in my headset.

When i press play on spotify it will only play the sound on my tv screen which is not what i want.

I have expereminted and ive found out that it works in the web app, but i would prefer having the music come from the actual app on my pc. ive tried restarting my pc, spotify, logging out and in but it still doesnt work. 

I saw someone else say to got to "bluetooth settings" but i dont have those settings in neither the app or web.

If anybody knows what i should do i would love some guidance

3 Replies

Hey there @MrBlaza

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community! 

Just to be on the same page, do you want to listen to your content on the desktop app through your headset? We'd also like to know if your headset is connected to your PC by cable or Bluetooth. 

You said it's working well on the web player, could you try if your headset works as expected with the desktop app on a different PC?

Lastly, it'd be helpful if you could try with a different headset to see if the same happens. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Yes, i want to play music on my desktop app through my headset. I dont think my pc has bluetooth even so im just using a cable.
my headset and desktop app works totally fine with my other pc. sadly dont have another headset i can use on my pc.

hi again, i have no idea what i may have done or what has happened, but my desktop spotify now plays sound in my headset.

sorry for wastign your time but thank you for your support!

Suggested posts