Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My activity doesn't appear on other people's friend feeds and I'm not using a private session.

My activity doesn't appear on other people's friend feeds and I'm not using a private session.

It's been like this for several weeks. i've tried logging out, and logging in, and reinstalling Spotify but it doesn't work. By the way, I'm using Spotify premium (if that makes a difference).

2 Replies

I have the same problem.

Hey there @stargazed and @lourdes101,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Just to confirm, could you head over to the app's settings and make sure that the option to "Publish my activity on Spotify" is toggled on? It should look like this:

image.png

If after restarting the app once you've toggled on this setting, you're still having troubles, we'd recommend checking with a different Spotify account (if possible) to see if the issue persists.

Further, we'd suggest asking your friends to make sure that they're following your Spotify account in order to view your activity. It's also a good idea asking them to unfollow you, then follow you once more to shake things up.

Keep in mind that if your Spotify account was created with Facebook, you'll also need to make sure all necessary options are enabled. You can find out how to check this by following the steps in this Spotify Answer.

Let us know how you get on. We'll be right here if you need more help 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts