Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New interface that is currently implemented issue

New interface that is currently implemented issue

So currently using the new desktop version and i mostly love it until i noticed that if the app starts playing music from a generated list based on your last finished playlist, before you could click the image of the album/song on the bottom left and it would take you to the newly generated playlist which was cool. BUT NOW IT TAKES ME TO THE ARTIST PAGE LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHY was it so bad to take you to the playlist, but no, now you can right click the song and go to radio, but guess what? THE RADIO DEPENDS ON THE CURRENT SONG LIKE THIS IS STUPID AND THAT'S ONE EXTRA STEP THEN BEFORE! Click new song that is playing and then i click the artist name and i reached the artist page, or i just click the artist page in the bottom left corner, NOW THERE ARE EXTRA STEPS AND THIS IS JUST BAD DESIGN IMO. I may just be frustrated because of other reasons but i find this change to be very annoying and i don't even know if anyone actually wanted it. But i will say that the new interface actually looks good.

0 Replies

Suggested posts