Premium

Country

UK

Device

Moto G5

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

In the past month I've had more issues with Spotify than ever before, the latest one is that I come into work and the song I've been listening to on my phone during the walk in is clearly displayed for all to see on the lock-screen of my PC. I don't want this.

Spotify is open on my locked Windows 10 PC at the time, so it must connect somehow when I get nearby?

I don't understand it, but it's suddenly started doing this and I want it to stop. Could someone please advise.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Wintersoldier_7, help's here.

This is most likely the Connect feature interfering. It saves the most recent Connect session, regardless of network. This means that if you've been connected to your PC with your phone, it will always be connected unless you close the application on your PC. You can either close the app before leaving, or you can listen to your music Offline on the phone. 

Hope that helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Wintersoldier_7, help's here.

This is most likely the Connect feature interfering. It saves the most recent Connect session, regardless of network. This means that if you've been connected to your PC with your phone, it will always be connected unless you close the application on your PC. You can either close the app before leaving, or you can listen to your music Offline on the phone. 

Hope that helps 🙂

Hi Jemi. It helps, but isn't ideal.  

Suggested posts