Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Opens and closes every few minutes

Solved!

Opens and closes every few minutes

Hi!

I have had Spotify for over a year (premium for about 6 months), and it has worked prefectly throoughout that period. However, today I got on to listen for bit, and it closed after like 3 minutes of listening and then reopened. The problem persists every 3 minutes or so.

If anyone has any insights on this issue PLEASE help. I need my music lol.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

yes, that's exactly it

I actually solved it like 5 mins after creating this post.
I went to settings in the client, and went to advanced settings, and set the proxy to HTTP and that seemed to work. If not, I also cleared my storage cache.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

The same thing is happening to me as well, but after only a minute or so.  I noticed that it does not have to be playing music, it will still crash regardless.

Marked as solution

yes, that's exactly it

I actually solved it like 5 mins after creating this post.
I went to settings in the client, and went to advanced settings, and set the proxy to HTTP and that seemed to work. If not, I also cleared my storage cache.

The same thing is happening to me as well... 😞

That works in terms of restarting, but now thumbnails, photos and some covers aren't shown.

Yeah I just discovered that too...

I don't really have anymore ideas as of now sorry.

Tried to update? I'm afraid of updating because of new **bleep** they can make with the interface. Of course, I can roll back, but nevertheless.

upd.: seems liek update to the last version, 1.0.42, has worked, switched proxy to auto and still it works and shows pics.

ok thanks!

Wait, how eactly do I update to the said version? I checked and it says I'm running 1.0.32

Suggested posts