Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play music from PC and chromecast audio

Solved!

Play music from PC and chromecast audio

Does anone know if it is possible to play music from a computer at the same time as i play from a chromecast audio? I have my main sound system connected to a computer, but i have speakers outside htat i want to connect to a chromecast device, and have them both playing simultaneously.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can only play music on one device per account, at the same time.
To have multiple devices playing at the same time requires more than one account, or consider downloading songs to one device and then put it offline in the settings, this way you'll be able to listen in both devices.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

You can only play music on one device per account, at the same time.
To have multiple devices playing at the same time requires more than one account, or consider downloading songs to one device and then put it offline in the settings, this way you'll be able to listen in both devices.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like!

as I see it from this youtube account it should be possible. I was just wondering if i need two chromecast audios or if one is enough and i can play both from the computer and the chromecast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwQzxyFjMBc

Sorry, you can only play in one device at the same time. For more help or explanation try to ask your question on the chromecast forum or help page.

Suggested posts