USA

Device

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 

Operating System

Windows 10

Current Spotify

1.1.66.580.gbd43cbc9-a

My Question or Issue

When searching for playlists if I hit the "See All" button then the page never loads, just a bunch of placeholder icons as seen in the image attached below. They cannot be clicked and I did both a reinstall and a full clean install and neither have fixed this issue. At the same time, on the playlists I created I can no longer hit "refresh" for more song suggestions as the button currently does not function.

In the 6 or so months I've been paying for premium I have had to file support tickets 4 times immediately following an update. For the love of god PLEASE just let us opt out of auto-updates until we are sure ALL the bugs have been fixed because I am really sick of having features break one right after another. You only just fixed the problem where I couldn't right click a currently playing song and now here's two new frustrating bugs! I'm literally begging you either hire a better QT team, let us opt out of auto-update, or better yet do both! 🤦🏻‍

UPDATE: Randomly the playlist search started working again after 3 days of this issue. Hopefully it stays fixed. The refresh button for song suggestions is still broken, however.

Screenshot 2021-08-26 16.48.06.png
1 Reply

Hey @PeraMia,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

It is good to hear that the main issue you're describing has been resolved. The latest versions of the our app always contain useful fixes, and that is why we highly recommend you to keep all your devices updated to the latest versions of the Spotify app at all times.

We're receiving also other reports that recommended songs do not function as expected. Make sure to add your +VOTE and follow this thread for more info on the topic.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts