Premium

Country

France

Device

Desktop computer, Phone

Operating System

Win 10, android

My Question or Issue

Sometimes on my phone, and every time on my computer, when I press play for a playlist (the green button in the playlist header, not a particular song), it plays a song, then starts playing songs that are not in the playlist.

It is starting to drive me mad. I know it is the case because heavy metal songs are not in a playlist called "Peaceful Guitar".

1 Reply

Hello @yompy, thanks for posting! 

There could be different things that may cause this. I'll try to point some of them you can try. 

• Check you queue - There can be forgotten songs in your queue that starts playing after that song 
  • Autoplay - Go to the app settings and search for Autoplay. Turn it off if its on. 
  • Sign Out Everywhere - Sometimes people log in into Spotify on a different devices and forgot to logout or someone else took access to their accounts. You can sign out from everywhere on this page
  • Reinstall Spotify - Last but not least, bugs comes and bugs goes. It is possible that you're running an old version of the app or it's just a strange bug. Clean reinstall often fixes these kind of minor problems, you can learn how to reisntall your app on this page

If the problem still persist after these fixes, you can reply back and I'll try to search for a different solution and help you further, thanks!

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts