Premium

Country

Czech Republic

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've read on the help site to click on Radio and then Create New Station, but when i click on Radio either on windows or andriod all i see there is "Recommended Stations" and cant create new.
Also to save the station i have to click on follow on the station, but when i do that it will just add it as new playlist not Stations in library.

2 Replies

Hey there @Acamar,

thanks for posting in the community !

Please check this help guide on the Spotify Radio and see if it helps.

I'm always around in case you need further help 😃

That is the thing i was refering to, all i can do in "Radio" tab is just see "recommended stations" which are not even stations, but they are playlists of 50 songs each. When i follow it, it will not appear in "stations" library, but rather in  "playlists" which they are.
And i just noticed that when you want to follow genre radio it will just say "There was a problem..." I'll post picture with it.

I played the Genre radio via android, and opened the radio on PC and just got error message, same on the android, i can play the radio, but i cant see inside of the radio e.g. follow it, give thumbs up/down to the songs in it, etc... This looks like the devs, **bleep** something up with the radios.

Because in the previous versions of both desktop and adroid apps the radios/stations worked perfectly fine.
Edit: on the android it says: (roughly translated to english) Radio station error. We cant display this radio station now, please try later.
And all the artist stations (that worked fine) i was following changed into playlists of 50 songs each..

spotify.png

Suggested posts