Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Mobile, Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10 64-bit

My Question or Issue

Is there a way to manually re-organize the Liked playlist? I attempted drag-n-drop via the desktop app but despite the cursor changing when I click and hold, nothing changes. There doesn't appear to be anyway to do it via the mobile app either.

4 Replies

Hey @DoomRulz,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

There's currently no option to reorganize the Liked Songs playlist, but there's currently an idea about this - [All Platforms][Your Library] Custom Sorting for the "Liked Songs" List. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

At the moment you can sort the playlist by clicking the  next to Titel, Artist, Album and .

If you have any questions we're always one reply away. We're happy to help 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

It's such a bummer that Spotify relies on number of votes for this topic. This is a very simplistic feature that many users (more than just those who voted) benefit from.

Currently, the liked songs list behaves like a stack so if I want to re-order some songs I have to unlike all the songs above them and like them in the order I want which is ridiculous. I don't understand how the re-ordering is so easy in a playlist but not in liked songs. Can't the liked songs be treated as a special playlist?

Hi - I accidentally 'unliked' a song that I 'liked' in summer of 2017 and now that I 're-liked' that song it appears on the top of my Liked Playlist - has this issue of re-organizing the Liked Playlist been solved?  I cannot find a solution to this.

David

Hi there @Dzel,

Thanks for the post.

Currently it's not possible to re-arrange songs in your Liked Songs playlist. I'd suggest you add your +Vote to the idea that @Jeremy has linked to in the initial reply. The more votes it gets, the more likely it is to become a reality.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts