Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recent update - Library

Recent update - Library

Plan

Premium

My Question or Issue

Alot of people on the Community seemed to have raised this, but I was surprised to see that all the albums and artists I have saved songs from had suddenly disappeeared under the last update. 

I have actually just switched over from Amazon Music, becuase I disliked some of the features on their app, but I have to say their library layout makes alot more sense to me - on Spotify I do not seem to be able to see only the songs I have added to my library/liked, on the albums and artists I like. I use playlists, but sometimes I want to listen to one band, and sometimes, even only some songs on one album from one band. Amazon Music seemed to do this much better!

Am I missing something? 

3 Replies

Yeah, I've always used to listen to all my saved music in random, but now there's no option to select the saved songs, just the liked ones, and the saved ones are not necessarily marked as liked.
And even if I want to an album to appear on the liked ones, there's no option to like the whole album, just song by song manually.

Please come back with the saved songs option Spotify!!

I think my main issue is that I cannot get just the songs from an artist I have liked in a list (unless it is in my list of all liked songs - which means I cannot listen to one artist on shuffle, unless I build a playlist of just that one artists songs, which largely defeats the point of the library feature).

I have attached what Spotify currently allows: an album saved in my library, but it has all the songs in it - not just my saved songs. Also attached is the same album, same songs on Amazon Music as a comparison. On AM I have only the songs I've added to my Library, so why will Spotify not allow me to use this basic fucntion that has been in all music programs since the early 2000s!

Capture2.JPG

And the Spotify image to compare (post won't let me upload mulitple images, but lets not get started on that!)

Capture1.JPG

Suggested posts