Not applicable

Plan

Premium

Country

Portugal

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

The recently played list on the Windows 10 app is not updating since my first Spotify use (more or less 3 weeks ago). This is very annoying. How can I solve this issue?

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Recently played not updating

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @user-removed 

I'd suggest logging out and back in to see if that changes anything.

If not, a reinstall might be necessary to freshen things up. 🙂 See this guide on how to reinstall.

Note: Recently played won't reflect playlists or albums you have queued songs from for playback, it will only show albums, artists and playlists you have hit play on.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

I’ve logged out from all platforms several times.

I've already reinstalled the app.

This append in all computers I installed the app. So, it is not a local (computer) problem.

On the mobile app there is no problem.

This is not reflecting on my playlists, but its very annoying to have a list of "recently played artists" at the home page every time I open Spotify on the computer.

There is no reason that Spotify support can’t resolve this problem.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
I have the exact same problem. My recently played is still stuck on Christmas period which is ridiculous. Only have this issue on Windows 10, tried removing everything, installing desktop version, or Windows Store version... all the same issue. It works fine on mobile so it seems to be platform dependant.
Highlighted

Visitor

I have this problem as well (windows 10), for me I even reinstalled my computer and afterwards it was not fixed. Recently It shows the same in the mobile app (android 8.0.0) It is fairly annoying to see the Christmas list in march...

SUGGESTED POSTS