Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recently played page is not regularly updated

Recently played page is not regularly updated

Hello.

I don't know, but from today (not after updating) Spotify page 'Recently played) is not updated after playing new album, playlist, ETC.

On web browser version this problem doesn't exist.

Please, could You look on It?

Thank You.

Marco Oros

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

A message to all the users on this thread, this is an issue from 2017

All the moderators and support team member on this forum telling you "we are aware of this issue and are working on a fix" are lying to you. They aren't working on a fix, the support team is just repeating what the software devs tell them, like parrots.

Your recently played will always be broken and bugged, switch to Tidal or opt to exclusively use the Spotify web player. Some have also reported that the phone app updates the playlist (this hasn't worked for me though), these are the only known and somewhat working fixes for this ongoing issue.

I hope you have a pleasant day knowing Spotify does not care.

Hey there, 

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

We understand that this can be frustrating. Even though we can't commit to a specific timeline for a fix, we can confirm that this is something that's being looked into by the teams in charge. 

We really value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward, and we'll be sure to pass this on to the right folks here at Spotify.

For now, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue. You can also subscribe to it by clicking the three-dot menu next to the title and we’ll keep you updated with any relevant updates there.

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away. 

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts