Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Surface Pro4

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I formatted my laptop and when I entered my account, the playlists were all correct, but my playlists that I had downloaded did not appear with the arrow inside the green circle indicating that the songs could be listened to offline. How do I recover to downloaded playlists for offline listening.

Thanks 

Abilio

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @abilioalmeidajr.

When you formatted your computer, you deleted all the info in your computer (including all the data for the Spotify app). In this case, you'll need to download again all your offline music.

If you have any other questions, just let us know. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @abilioalmeidajr.

When you formatted your computer, you deleted all the info in your computer (including all the data for the Spotify app). In this case, you'll need to download again all your offline music.

If you have any other questions, just let us know. 

Do u have your actual playlists and they are simply Not offline or do u Not see them at all? If it's the latter u could Go into your ACCOUNT and look for RECOVER PLAYLISTS? It should have the name and date against it, check it's the right one and re-add it?

Hi dennyelvis,
I didn't miss the lists, they just are not offline.
I'll download it again.
Best Regards

Hey @abilioalmeidajr.

We're glad to hear your playlists weren't deleted, and you just need to download them again.

In the future, if you delete a playlist by mistake, you can follow these steps to recover it. Other than that, you shouldn't lose any saved songs or playlists by deleting or reinstalling Spotify.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts