Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Restore old playlist

Solved!

Restore old playlist

Hello,

is it possible to restore an old playlist or an old state to be exact? I have all the songs I like to listen to saved in a single playlist. One day I decided to clean up the playlist and removed many songs.

I would now like to know which songs I had in the playlist at a certain point in time. As far as I know, it is only possible to restore completely deleted playlists and only during a certain period of time, isn't it?

Might be possible to contact Spotify and ask if they can reset my playlist to a certain state? Or can I somehow find out which songs were in the playlist two years ago, for example?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Creatiive,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Yes, recovering playlists from your account page only allows you to recover playlists that were deleted within the last 90 days.

In this case, I recommend contacting Customer Support and asking them to restore your playlist to an earlier state; they’ll take a look and do their best to help.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Creatiive,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Yes, recovering playlists from your account page only allows you to recover playlists that were deleted within the last 90 days.

In this case, I recommend contacting Customer Support and asking them to restore your playlist to an earlier state; they’ll take a look and do their best to help.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts