Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Save to Your Music VS Add to Playlist

Solved!

Save to Your Music VS Add to Playlist

When saving a song or an album, is it better to first save to Your Music and then create a Playlist or just create a Playlist without saving to Your Music?  

I started by only saving songs to a playlist, but then I realized that if I deleted a playlist, the songs would be deleted from my library.  Is there a way to save all the songs from a playlist to Your Music?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can also save a whole playlist on the desktop (Windows) version of Spotify. Open playlist, click a song, pres Ctrl+A to select all songs, click right an choose "Save to your music"

Follow me

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there, there is no way, to save all the music from your playlists at once, so you have to do it manually... You save the songs by hitting the "+" in front of the title when you are on your playlist, then it should turn into a hook, which means that the song is saved. You do anyway, have the opportunity to save a whole album by clicking "Save Album" right below the cover 🙂 

Marked as solution

You can also save a whole playlist on the desktop (Windows) version of Spotify. Open playlist, click a song, pres Ctrl+A to select all songs, click right an choose "Save to your music"

Follow me

I know: old thread. But just for the sake of completeness. It also works using the desktop version on a mac.

Suggested posts