Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saved songs do not show up on Artist pages

Saved songs do not show up on Artist pages

I saves songs to the my library.  They can be displayed in "Artist" or "Songs" under My Music.   If I go to an artist page or an album page for one of the songs I have saved, the song does not have the check by it to show that it is in the saved song list.  This creates a lot duplication in my music. i see that people have complained about this problem since 2014. 

I dont understand why they are so many versions to albums.

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Windows 10

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4 Replies

Hey @michael1730.

This often happens when the albums have multiple versions (e.g. clean, explicit, deluxe, etc). Also, some songs in an album are first released as singles, so this ads up to the amount of duplicates.

However, we'll gladly pass your feedback on to the right team.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

I specifically choose an album that has no other version. It doesnt even have a deluxe or special version as you can see in the pictures. This happened to many more albums, mostly by popular artists.

Inked2_LI.jpg
Inked4_LI.jpg

That's odd.

From your screenshots, one album doesn't have the Explicit tag on the songs, but the other one does, that's why I assumed they were different versions of the same album.

No worries, I'll pass this on to the right team for you.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

I have this same issue. These two links lead to two different versions of 808s & Heartbreak, but there is absolutily no difference in these two albums. But one of them says I've saved the songs the other doesnt. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/3WFTGIO6E3Xh4paEOBY9OU?si=4ZKVfIpPQE-PvUQeNZfgEw

https://open.spotify.com/album/2JK89jt4unItFroOr0kT3g?si=9CrMAe6MTd2tt7GD3R6YPQ

Suggested posts