Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Scrolling Issues (at least with a large playlist)

Scrolling Issues (at least with a large playlist)

Firstly, I have a large playlist of almost 150hrs of music and I've noticed these issues with only this large playlist.

Sometimes when I have used my mouse scroll for a while I suddenly can no longer use my mouse scroll until I scroll slightly using the scrollbar's arrows or dragging the scrollbar.

Other issues I've found is with the automatic scrolling to song by clicking on the album cover on the bottom left corner of Spotify:

1) If I remove songs from my playlist, the and try to scroll to a song still on the list automatic scroll at first seems to work like the songs were still there (for example if the song I removed was above the song I'm trying to scroll to, Spotify highlights the song below it, programmatically probably something to do with the indexes of the songs in the playlist), but if I remove enough songs from the list, the automatic scroll doesn't seem to work according to any rules any more and it can take me to any spot on the list.

2) If, say, I have had my list sorted according to artist when I opened it automatic scroll would take me where I wanted, but when I sort it according to something else and try using autoscroll it takes me to the place the song was according to the sort I had when I opened the playlist.

These autoscroll issues can be fixed by playing something from outside the playlist and returning back to the playlist. They're still a minor annoyance which feel like they should be looked into.

0 Replies

Suggested posts