Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Scrolling issues when using Wacom tablet

Scrolling issues when using Wacom tablet

I've had slight problems for a while - most notably the inability to scroll with my Intuos' scrollwheel (it scrolls the sidebar regardless of where the cursor is, or where I last clicked), but I could always scroll correctly with the scrollbar.  Now, however, in the main panel, when I grab it with the tablet and pull down, it scrolls up instead.  When I pull up, it scrolls down.  I tested with a mouse, and it behaves as expected.  Clearly Spotify thinks my tablet is a touchscreen interface, which it absolutely is not.  This makes it genuinely difficult to use (just like when Apple made their scrolling reversed on the touchpad - guys, it's not actually a touchscreen).  Any ideas what's going on?  It wasn't doing this yesterday.

6 Replies

Having the exact same problem with a Wacom Bamboo tablet.

Hi, I had the same problem.

If you are on windows, you should deactivate windows ink. You can add a per software rule in the wacom settings. inside mapping deactivate windows ink just for spotify and that's it.

This is a serious problem! Any suggestions. Deactivating windows ink didn't seem to work.

Windows Ink is already disabled globally.  It's one of the first things I do when I get hold of a new Windows 10 install.

Hi! I already have the same problem. Do you have any solution? My wacom intous CTL-4100 is new (june 2018) but the mouse doesnt move when I press the scroll buttom

Having same issue on Mac with Intuos Pro

It's freaking anoying !

Suggested posts