Spotify Premium for Family

Country

Belgium

Device

Lenovo Thinkpad T495

Operating System

Windows 11 Home 21H2

My Question or Issue

When using the Spotify app on my laptop without being connected to wifi, the searching option will simply not work. If I search for a song that I downloaded, it won't show up. I can only find it in the playlist where is put it. This is quite frustrating because I don't always know where I put which song. 

I tried switching to offline modus, but that didn't work. I uninstalled the app and downloaded it again, didn't work.

Can anyone help me? Thanks!!

1 Reply

Hey @21h3szlgoe7riqb,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community

We understand you are having issue with the search function while being offline. Could you please give us a bit more info on what exactly is happening on your end or maybe even upload a short screen recording of this situation, as this could help us give you a better advice.

Meanwhile, you can find here more info on how the Listen offline feature works. Keep in mind that you can download whole albums, playlists, and podcasts and basically all the content inside should be searchable and playable offline. If you would like to have individual songs from different playlists being downloaded and easily available to find, we suggest to create one playlist and add the songs there, then download that playlist so they're all in one place.

Hope this does the trick for you, reach out if you need more help!  

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts