Announcements

Sharing a playlist with one person

Sharing a playlist with one person

Is it possible to share a playlist with one person via a link or something, and let them follow it so that they are the only person who can listen to it?

3 Replies

Re: Sharing a playlist with one person

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

Hello @ulysseslc!

You can share playlists with your friends so both of you can upload songs and listen to them together! These are called collaborative playlists. In addition, you can make them private or not so people can listen to it or not. You can learn more about collaborative playlists in the attached image.

Hope this helps and have a nice day, Jose 🙂

Jose_MRock Star 12
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Collaborative_Desktop.png

This isn't answering the question. Is there a way to share with 1 specific person? Asked another way: are the only options to share: (1) with followers; (2) the public at large; or (3) no one?

Roadie

Share - Copy Spotify URl.   You get direct link to playlist. spotify:playlist:1234567890123456789012.   Give this result to your friend privately. Not 100% guarantee it stays private as Spotify always changes something in updates and mess up things that worked for years. Also you and friend should double check the playlist show as: private or something. This should work.

SUGGESTED POSTS