Premium

Country

UK

Device

HP Spectre Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have a 3500+ song playlist, when I set it to play on shuffle and let it play it quite often repeats the same series of songs - so if I start it off at the beginning of the day by around lunchtime it will be repeating the same series of songs it played in the morning again in exactly the same order as before (so seems to have looped around again) which considering how many songs are in that playlist is very annoying. This isn't a one-off and seems to notice this fairly often.

Is there a limit on how songs can be shuffled? I.e. do I have to re-shuffle every couple of hours to avoid it repeating?

2 Replies

3500 songs is quite a bit, but is it possible your internet connection goes out then comes back on, because that seems to reset the shuffle for me

I have about 500 songs, and mine does this in my car. Actually, my second car in a row (2020 Dodge and then 2021 Dodge, both use UConnect) It seems to be about 30 songs. It will play randomly for a few hours, then start repeating the 30 or so songs. Takes me about 2 times on the loop[ before it starts sounding familiar. Happened on my old phone, and then got a replacement for a bad screen, and that phone does it as well.

Suggested posts