Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some of my playlists have just disappeared..

Solved!

Some of my playlists have just disappeared..

I have an issue with my playlist.

I have Spotify Premium. I use the Android app and the Windows desktop app.

A bunch of my playlists are suddenly missing. It seems like most of the missing playlists (probably all) were ones I had downloaded to my phone and marked as available offline. They are missing now from the app on my phone and the desktop app... Of the downloaded playlists, 3 remain. What could have caused this and how do I fix it?

A few days ago there was a problem with the app, and I had to restart it and it logged me out so I had to log back in. I reset the password because I did not remember it, and then changed it to my own. It seemed fine when I logged back in so this might be totally unrelated, just wanted to mention it.

I have tried:

-restarting app+phone+computer

-disconnect and reconnect facebook-account-connection

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Try recovering them from this page.

If they aren't available there to be recovered, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.
If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Try recovering them from this page.

If they aren't available there to be recovered, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.
If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you!! That worked for me. 🙂

It worked, omg, saved me!!!! 

hi - just saw that i had the same issue as you. they can't find my playlists either. how did they recover them?

susan

@ssorosky

Are you Premium? Normally this happens when a duplicate account exists, one with a spotify username / password and one with your facebook details.

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase? In it, it shows your Spotify username:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout, and be sure to use it to login to your account.

More information can be found here:

If that's not your case, login to the website and check if it's possible to recover your playlist there:

https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you very much, i was so sad seeing all my playlist had disappeared while i woke up yesterday. You're solution saved me but do you have an explanation for these playlists deleted without no action from the user ? Thanks

THANK YOU SO MUCH , I LITERALLY CRIED BECAUSE THAT. PLAYLIST HAD 150+ SONGS IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO MAKE , GLAD TO HAVE IT BACK , I CAN NOT THANK YOU. ENOUGH 

Suggested posts