Free

Country

United States (California)

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 7

My Question or Issue

While some songs on Spotify play back fine, some I cannot play at all. I can double-click the song and it will just look like it's loading forever and never play. The attatched file shows an example with the Michael Jackson album "Invincible" where some songs like "You Rock My World" work and play back fine (see image 1), while some others like "Unbreakable" will not work at all (see image 2). It doesn't seem like there's any rhyme or reason behind which songs work and which ones do not. This only started happening yesterday and I am on the newest version of Spotify. One thing that's worth pointing out is that even though there's no reasoning behind which songs won't play, any song that does play I can play as many times as I want without having this issue. So any song that works fine always plays, and any song that won't play always has this issue.

Spotify issue 1.png
Spotify issue 2.png
1 Reply

Update: I don't appear to be getting this issue, at least with the songs that weren't working before (including the ones in the picture from the original picture), so I think I'm fine for now (though I will come back to this thread if the problem does return).

Suggested posts