Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some songs don't work.

Solved!

Some songs don't work.

Hey, my Spotify does not allow me to play some songs. If it was the problem with only one song it would be alright but it's the whole album except for like 2 or 3 songs. Others work properly. 

Unbennt.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @myplaybox, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify. If you're looking for some more information, it might be a good idea to contact the artist or label directly and ask why the music isn't on Spotify. You might also be interested in supporting this idea, which suggests a simpler method for requesting albums missing from Spotify. For more information on missing content, please check out this support article.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! Happy listening 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies

The previous screenshot was only a playlist. This one is the album I mean.

Unbennt.PNG
Marked as solution

Hey @myplaybox, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify. If you're looking for some more information, it might be a good idea to contact the artist or label directly and ask why the music isn't on Spotify. You might also be interested in supporting this idea, which suggests a simpler method for requesting albums missing from Spotify. For more information on missing content, please check out this support article.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! Happy listening 🙂

Suggested posts