Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some songs radio don't load

Solved!

Some songs radio don't load

Plan

Premium

Country

Russian Federation

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Some songs radio won't load (when I use song -> go to song radio option). Loading screen appears and sits there infinitely. The feature works for most songs/artists. But for some few it does not. Is it a bug and something wrong on my end or there's simply no generated playlists for all songs?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi again @pvt2369,

Thanks for trying our suggestions and for keeping us posted.

We tested it on our end and it looks like there isn't an available Radio for that song right now. Keep in mind that for a Radio to be generated, the song/artist must have a certain amount of plays/listeners a month so the algorithm can match it with similar songs. This is why not every song and artist on Spotify has a Radio.

We hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @pvt2369,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

Can you perform a clean reinstall? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this. 

Another useful step is to try with another internet connection.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue assist you if you need us to. We're always happy to help.

Cheers 🙂

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hey Jeremy,
I just reinstalled the app, checked that all temp folders were deleted during that and the same "bug" remains. And I checked it on my mobile app using LTE (different internet connection) and got slightly different results: it gave me a warning that "No such playlist anymore remove the link from your library?" and only one big option saying "delete". I will attach a screenshot from the phone app, also shows one of the "bugged" artists.

mobile_app_error_messagemobile_app_error_message

Marked as solution

Hi again @pvt2369,

Thanks for trying our suggestions and for keeping us posted.

We tested it on our end and it looks like there isn't an available Radio for that song right now. Keep in mind that for a Radio to be generated, the song/artist must have a certain amount of plays/listeners a month so the algorithm can match it with similar songs. This is why not every song and artist on Spotify has a Radio.

We hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Thanks @CarlosE ! That fully answers my question. Just wanted to be sure it's not a bug or connection issue.

Suggested posts