Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some songs wont play at all, Its been like this for over a month.

Some songs wont play at all, Its been like this for over a month.

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

So for the last month or so some songs will not play at all. Any song ive listened to in the past few years will load fine but the majority of the new songs just wont load. When I click play it doesnt play the music, show the name of the song/artist and the progress bar doesnt move. Now like ive said This has been happening for over a month and this problem has genuinely made me move platforms, I want to use spotify but if it doesnt work, cant really use it. It doesnt matter the artist, new songs or some older songs I havnt Heard before. Here are a couple of SS of the applications itself. 

Note : Spotify works fine on any other device just not on my pc and the browser player just doesnt work at all, none of the songs work. 

Just to clear some things up, Ive reinstalled, Factory Resseted PC, Unchecked local files in the preference tab. Ive done all the things reccomended to fix the problem. 

Also, Ive never touched any third party programs that affect anything spotify would use atleast that im aware of, but this should be besides the fact considering ive factory reset my pc twice now trying to fix Spotify of all things. 

Lil pumps entire album doesn't workLil pumps entire album doesn't worksmall artist Rambe also doesn't work along with tons of otherssmall artist Rambe also doesn't work along with tons of othersAny song ive listened to in the past works fineAny song ive listened to in the past works fine

0 Replies

Suggested posts