Sorting No Longer Available

Plan Premium

Country USA

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When browsing through search results, I have always been able to sort the results by clicking a column heading (ie. Artist, Title). As of the past two weeks or so, I am no longer able to do this. As a result, trying to find a specific track is 10 times harder than it used to be. Why would you make your software WORSE for the users?

6 Replies

Totally agree, search is now useless, PLEASE sort ASAP

Have to agree, they also removed the sorting from their new playlists

oh buddy if you think your sorting being broken is a problem try hitting refresh in the concert section of an artist then going to a song list

The same thing happened a few years ago, after a couple of months sorting was back. Not being able to sort is quite irritating, it's messy to find what you're looking for - last time it happened I actually quit using Spotify. Sorting came back, however, and so did I. But now I find myself once more doing what I did the last time they fuddled (I'm a Windows user): Create a new, empty, playlist. Search as usual. Select at least one song. Press Ctrl-A and drag it all into your new, empty playlist. Go there. Sort! You've got almost the same functionality, only the Thumbs-up column isn't there. Why would anyone make an application less functional? Beats me, but I wouldn't mind hearing from the Spotify team...

I'm sick fed up of this **bleep**, surely as a premium user for a few years they'd have the decency to look at this forum like other music software companies. Come on spotify GET THIS **bleep** WELL SORTED NOW, THERE'S NO DAMNED EXCUSE

I remember it as being more than a couple of months last time but maybe it just seemed like forever because it's so freaking annoying.

Suggested posts