Plan

Family premium

Country

USA

Device

MSI laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

So, I sort my songs by most recently added. Up until the most recent update, it's been fine! For the most part, it's still fine. The only problem I've found is that, now, any full album I add is backward if I sort it this way.

I have a lot of playlists where I'll add a full album or two, and a lot of the time I do this with albums that are built to flow from song to song, or were recorded live and thus make more sense in that order.

Now, when I sort it by most recently added, all of those albums are backward. So if I happened to add a full musical to a playlist, it's completely reversed. Trying to do a custom order would probably take days since most of my playlists are over a thousand songs long. I can't even go back to the previous version.

1 Reply

Hi there @Abitscrewy,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We're sorry to hear that your experience with the New Desktop app isn't as expected. We encourage you to share your comments in this thread, which is constantly being monitored by the right teams in order to collect all your feedback, as it helps us improve the app. You can also Subscribe to it to be on top of any news about upcoming fixes and features.

Once again, thanks for your feedback - we appreciate it.

If you need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts