Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Connect Not Detecting Desktop App

Spotify Connect Not Detecting Desktop App

So my spotify desktop / windows 10 app is not detected on my android. It is also not detected on discord. But when i use spotify web player on the same pc, somehow it is detected on my android spotify connect and detected on my discord. 

Can anyone please provide me with a solution? It's really annoying to open spotify with a web player everytime i want to use spotify connect.

4 Replies

Thanks for asking.

I see you are having issues with Spotify Connect. I would recommend you to go to Spotify.com, scroll down and click on Sign Out of All Devices. This will log you out and also, you can disconnect your discord from the Apps section from the left menu.

Reconnect to your discord and log into your devices once again. It should work just fine now. Let us know how it goes and know that you might need to re-download your offline library.

Throw a like my way or mark this as a solution if I helped. ‌😊

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This is the same issue for me as well. Discord picks it up when I play spotify from my phone and web player, but not from the spotify app. My phone also does not detect spotify is playing on my desktop app.

same here !!

Hey @grayzshe and @shelkik,

Thanks for reaching out.

Sounds like you're experiencing this ongoing issue we're currently investigating. Feel free to check it out and provide the requested information, so we can forward it to our tech folks. We'll keep you posted there as soon as we have any updates on this.

Take care!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts