Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app for Windows 10 - Kein Internet Fehlercode 4

Spotify app for Windows 10 - Kein Internet Fehlercode 4

Hallo, ich bekomme immer wieder das Problem Fehlercode 4, keine Internet

der Fehler laesst sich nur duch eine neuinstallation der APP beheben, starte ich den Rechner neu habe ich das problem wieder!! Kann jemand helfen???

9 Replies

Hab dasselbe Problem und leider noch keine Lösung gefunden.... >:-[

Hab rausgefunden, dass es am WLAN lag (von der Uni). Probier mal ein anderes WLAN...

I've had this same issue on two different networks, but I was able to fix it. For me, Spotify wasn't resolving through the DNS, so switching from your ISP's to Google DNS or OpenDNS fixed the problem for me.

For Windows:

1. Right click on your network in the bottom right corner and click "Open Network and Sharing Center
  2. Under "Connections", click on your primary connection (either Wi-Fi or Ethernet)
  3. In the bottom-left of the popup window click on "Properties", then double-click on "Internet Protocol Version 4"
  4. Select the circle 'Use the following DNS server addresses"
  5. Input these numbers in the boxes
    Preferred DNS server: 8.8.8.8
    Alternate DNS server: 8.8.4.4
  6. Press "Ok" to confirm

For Mac:

• Click Apple > System Preferences > Network.
  • If the lock icon in the lower left-hand corner of the window is locked, click the icon to make changes, and when prompted to authenticate, enter your password.
  • Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
    • To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, select Built-In Ethernet, and click Advanced.
    • To change the settings for a wireless connection, select Airport, and click Advanced.
  • Select the DNS tab.
  • Click + to replace any listed addresses with, or add, the Google IP addresses at the top of the list:
    • For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.
  • Click Apply > OK

Thnx to @KoNaBoYo912

Hallo allerseits,

leider hat der Tip mit der DNS Einstellung nicht geklappt. Noch jeman eine Idee.

LG Reinhard

Ich habe das Problem ebenfalls seit einer Woche. Die vorgeschlagenen Lösungen haben bei mir auch nicht geholfen. Bitte um Lösung dieses anscheinend bekannten Problems. Ich habe bereits die Firewall überprüft, den Proxy Server und den Router. Über die Weboberfläche läuft es aber ich kann keine Musik vom Handy auf dem PC starten.

Hallo, das was wirklich geholfen hat, war folgende Lösung aus der Community von Anfang April:

roseworthy
Casual Listener ‎2020-04-06 11:56 PM

Hi, after months of browsing the internet for solutions, I've finally solved the problem on my own. I'll share it in hopes of helping the many posters who've tried all other proposed solutions with no success. It's a simple registry edit.

• open registry editor
  • locate this folder: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\
    Services\NlaSvc\Parameters\Internet
  • right click EnableActiveProbing, select modify, and change the value from 0 to 1
  • I believe this to be the intended default value anyway.

Nach Durchführung dieser Lösung gab es zuerst eine Internetverbindung, aber keine Cover zu sehen. Nach einer Neuinstallation von Spotify funktioniert der Internetzugang jetzt tadellos und konstant.

Man fragt sich natürlich, warum diese Lösung nur sehr versteckt auffindbar ist, ich hatte offensichtlich Glück.

Viel Erfolg denen, die allen anderen Wege - so wie ich - vergeblich gegangen sind.

Ich habe es ohne Änderungen am Internet geschafft! 

Geht bei Windows unten auf die Lupe und sucht euer Control Panel > Danach System Sicherheit > Klickt auf Windows Defender Firewall was grün ist > Klickt auf Erweiterte Einstellungen > Eingehende Regeln > Sucht nach Spotify und überall wo kein grünes Häkchen ist löschen oder erlauben. ( Ich habe es gelöscht ). Ich übernehme keine Gewährleistung für irgendwas, teile lediglich nur meine Erfahrung und Lösung mit! 

Cheers

Bei mir seit heute das gleiche Problem. Ich weiß auch weiter.
Der Webplayer im Browser geht auch nicht. Mit VPN geht es.
Weiß jemand einen Rat?

Hey folks,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly help you out.

Next to what @tomslikker suggested, here are some further troubleshooting steps you should try out:

• Perform a clean reinstall of the app following these steps and make sure to restart and unplug for 5 sec. your device and router. This simple step is often overlooked.
  • Check your firewall and antivirus software or apps to make sure Spotify is whitelisted or set as an exception.
  • Remove the entries from your Windows hosts file - make sure you remove all the entries, not just the Spotify ones.
  • Run Windows in Safe Mode with Networking. If the app works with no issues there, try adjusting different network settings and uninstalling any software that might be conflicting with Spotify's connectivity.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts