Premium

Country

Australia

Device

ASUS Rog Zephyrus G14

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

My issue is that spotify is continuing to crash on me while using excessive memory through task manager. I have already uninstalled the app, cleared the cache, turned off Hardware Acceleration, checked Wifi connection and none of these solutions have worked. This has become very frustrating for me as I use spotify a bunch.

I have found spotify likes to crash everytime I move my music around a playlist, as I like to have my music in a particular order. 

3 Replies

Hi @Neonwhitelion!

Could you share a short screen recording which shows the app's behavior in action? That way we can get a clear understanding of how things look on your end.

You can also try restarting your PC in Safe Mode with Networking and launching the app to see if the issue would occur there.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

As you can see, when I scroll through my playlists spotify fails to load the songs and force quits itself

Hi @Neonwhitelion,

Thank you for your reply and for providing us a screen recording. This does seem odd so let's take a closer look into this.

Can you let us know if you're using the Microsoft version of the app or the one from our website? It would be great if you can download the one you're not using to see if the issue persists.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts