Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify features found on Mobile that used to also be on Desktop are now missing for me.

Spotify features found on Mobile that used to also be on Desktop are now missing for me.

Plan

Free

Country

Philippines

Device

Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Some features that are found on the Mobile app that also used to be found in the Desktop have gone missing for me. Firstly, the full-screen mode feature that used to be beside the volume bar has gone missing for me, I really liked that feature. Another one is the audio equalizer feature. I'm certain that used to be on the Desktop version as well as I vividly remember using it but now I can't find it. Maybe these have just been relocated elsewhere but as of recently, I have sacrificed blood and sweat searching for solutions to this; or potential relocations.

2 Replies

Hi @jaelhshwha

I'm not sure about the full-screen feature, but you should be able to find your Spotify EQ under Settings > Playback. If not, let me know, and I'll see what I can do to help 🙂

kaworu_bloodpaw_0-1675433200543.pngkaworu_bloodpaw_1-1675433215913.png

Hello @kaworu_bloodpaw,

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, I think the problem is my own launcher because I don't have the EQ in the Playback category. On the bright side, at least you helped me prove to myself that I wasn't seeing things. Though, I'll try reinstalling the launcher if that helps.

Suggested posts