Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is not saving last song / playlist I was playing before turn off my PC (Windows 10)

Spotify is not saving last song / playlist I was playing before turn off my PC (Windows 10)

Is asking too much for Spotify to save the player state or last song/playlist I was playing before I turn off my PC? Even with the player stopped it's not saving. Every DAY I start my PC, Spotify is there with the same song I was playing weeks ago that I closed and started manually the Spotify to test. Spotify saved the last song when I did that, but can't save when I turn off my PC. Apparently it can't handle the Windows 10 shutdown system. We are in 2018, I have a i7 7700, Windows 10 (updated), but my music software can't have a simple feature that we used to have in Winamp player back in 1999. We don't even have the option to change the default sound device. That is ridiculous. And we still have to PAY to LISTEN TO MUSIC (no, I don't want ads, thank you). At least make a good software to us, Spotify, please!

2 Replies

Pra mim acontece a mesma coisa, se eu desligar o computador, o spotfy volta sempre para a mesma musica, não importa a ultima musica que eu tenha ouvido

So I will be stuck in the same song FOREVER, Spotify??? Me and the world... It's a simple and basic thing......

Suggested posts