Spotify keeps pausing on laptop

Plan

Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Laptop, windows 10

My Question or Issue

My spotify keeps pausing in songs. As in, it sort of just lags the entire time? I've had spotify for a few months now, but it's been happening since yesterday.
My laptop is on battery (I'm working from home, so everything is just logged on and ready), so the battery savings options isn't a problem here. Also, my internet connection is fine, it's strong (checked it) so that's also not the problem. 

Hope ya'll can help! Working from home without music has sucked a lot these last two days.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I just downloaded the app, but I've also just started streaming it on my chromecast through the tv, so that's just fine as well 😅 Thanks for helping though!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @o0Mystique0o! Welcome to the Spotify Community.  ^^

I'm sorry to hear that your listening experience wasn't good. 

Have you tried reinstalling your app to see if that fixes this issue? If not here's a step by step tutorial.

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Hello!

But it isn't an app 🙂 It's through the web browser (unable to install an app because it's my work laptop).

@o0Mystique0o 

Ah, my bad. ^^

Could you try to clear your browser cache/cookies if possible to see if that helps?

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

Hello!

Unfortunately it still seems to lag a lot (I cleared everything out, restarted the browser, but it's not helping).
Also, it only started happening since yesterday. I've been doing this for a week and a half without problems, but maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or is there an error somewhere?

Marked as solution

I just downloaded the app, but I've also just started streaming it on my chromecast through the tv, so that's just fine as well 😅 Thanks for helping though!

@o0Mystique0o 

I'm glad to hear that you found a way to listen to your favorite music flawless again. ^^

Let me know if you get problems (hopefully not) in the future regarding the app.

Peace

Suggested posts