Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify web player doesnt react

Spotify web player doesnt react

Premium

Germany

Windows Desktop

Chrome

My Question or Issue

When I enter the web player, I can click on a song to start listening, after that the player doesnt really react anymore. Sometimes you can skip a song but you cant restart the song or get to the previous one. You also can pause but you cant hit the rewind or random button. From this point on you can only let spotify keep playing songs. I can still browse albums but not listen to them. Basically the most important feature becomes unavailable.

Refreshing will only repeat this problem. I deleted all the cookies from my browser, restarted my browser, pc, etc. Opening spotify in an incognito tab doesnt change the problem. I even tried it with Opera and got the same result. This problem has been consistent for 3 days now.

2 Replies

I'm having this same issue. It will play 3 songs and that's it. I can't skip ahead to the next song or start a new playlist/mix. I've tried with Edge and Firefox and no success

Hey folks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far and for sharing this info with us. To keep investigating this further, would you mind checking if it happens using a different WiFi network or with a mobile data hotspot? 

Also, could you verify if this happens only using the Web Player or if it happens using the Spotify desktop app as well?

We'll be on the lookout for your next response. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts