Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify wont load on PC.

Spotify wont load on PC.

Recently, I added some song to my playlist on my phone, but they didn't show up on my computer. (same account, same playlist.) I tried re-installing the app, and when I sign in, it tells me something went wrong and to reload the page.
3 Replies

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We're sorry that you've been having issues with this. Let's take a closer look into this together.

We can see that you mentions that you've reinstalled the app. However, can you confirm if you followed the steps under Clean reinstall? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

It would also be great if you can let us know if this occurs within one specific playlist or multiple playlists?

We'll keep an eye out  for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I did follow those steps, and this was only happening on one playlist. I opened Spotify today and the issue seems to have fixed itself.

Hey @JR____,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

We're glad to know that everything is working fine now. We appreciate the time you took following the process and sharing your resolution. We'll still keep an eye on this thread and similar posts in case we receive more reports like this one.

In case you need anything else, remember that we're just a post away.

Cheers!

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts