Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify wont play an album on desktop but will in browser

Solved!

Spotify wont play an album on desktop but will in browser

So i dont know why this is a problem, but im guessing its having to do with my country of origin, ive been wanting to listen to the new RAMMSTEIN album but whenever i do that on my desktop it doesnt want to play at all even though it can see all the songs and find the album. The only way i can get it to play is to go open spotify in my browser or via my phone.
I'd rather not have my browser open all the time just because i want to listen to a few songs, so how do i fix this on my desktop version?

thanks

((for the extra info ; free spotify, OS ; windows, from the netherlands))

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Right, its been a while, but i found the solution, or atleast A solution in another forum post, if anyone stumbles upon this thread and has the same problem follow these steps : SAVESPOOFY.png
Very very big thanks to SmexySkeletor, even if he didnt reply to this post

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @Cpt-Hawkeye 

It sounds like your desktop app has some issues and needs a reinstall to freshen things up. 🙂
Follow this article on how to reinstall, I also recommend restarting your PC before installing.

Let me know how it goes!

Marked as solution

Right, its been a while, but i found the solution, or atleast A solution in another forum post, if anyone stumbles upon this thread and has the same problem follow these steps : SAVESPOOFY.png
Very very big thanks to SmexySkeletor, even if he didnt reply to this post

Suggested posts