Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starting a song, short loop in the beginning (windows desktop)

Starting a song, short loop in the beginning (windows desktop)

Plan

Free

Country

Germany

Device

Windows PC, Desktop App (exe)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When i launch the program and start a song right away, it will start playing for 2-3 seconds and then i get a loop and second 2-3 are played again, but the song will not start  completely from the beginning, then it plays normally and so do all songs afterwards.

except if i choose another playlist for example and start another song manually, then it will happen again.

but also not always, sometimes it works sometimes not.

never seen this problem before, until i updated the porgram today.

is this a known issue? i couldnt find anything.

thanks

316 Replies

曲の最初の方の一部分だけが何度も流れてから曲がちゃんと流れ始める

it's doesn't help,if you turn a private session

Plan

Free

Country

Greece

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

A month ago, whenever i started playing songs on demand, at around the 4~7 second of the song it would repeat a second, as if it was glitching, and then it would continue playing the song. I tried playing music on other apps on my PC, but they didnt show this issue. Similarly, on my phone(Android), spotify didnt show this audio glitch. Its only an issue on my PC, but it only happens when I play songs on demand. Whenever I let it play on shuffle, without selecting the songs, this doesnt happen. I thought that its just a Spotify issue and that it would be resolved, but today i openned Spotify again and it still happened. Any suggestions?

i have the same problem and its really anoying. i think im the only in the class that has the problem.

a teamember will soon answer 🙂 i hope....

same here

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I play a song, it plays normally for a few seconds, but then it stutters. For example: "Saturday mornin', jumped out of bed- ed- put on my best suit.." It stutters at the word "bed"; the same goes for other songs. The stuttering comes in at 5 seconds in the song (more or less), but after, there is no more glitching. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. It's not a huge problem but just really annoying. Could anyone give me feedback on this issue I have?

Guys we gotta be patient as saying its a bug and asking them to fix it is easy but actually finding what the problem/bug is..is very tedious

Also ive had this bug for quite a while now and i just got my spotify updated to the latest version that came out today and for now it hasnt been looping so try updating it to the latest one...
i understand how annoying it is but yeah just be patient and try the new update 😄

Ye, same here i've been experiencing this bug from like 3 weeks or 4 from now on, its not fixed yet 

Hey folks,

Thank you all for keeping the thread alive!

This should have been fixed in 1.1.83 but there are new reports and we are looking further into it.
We'd like to ask you to manually check for existing app updates and to let us know your current Spotify version, in case it is .83 or newer.

We'll be on the lookout for new responses 🙂
Much appreciated!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Just updated to the latest version. It's finally fixed for me. Now I can vibe to music without tension. Thank you.

Can confirm that it has been fixed for me as well. It took me a bit to notice that there wasn't any repeating because it was so inconsistent. Thank you team. ♥

can also confirm, mine's been working just fine since yesterday. will chime back in if there are any hiccups though.

ITS WORKING with the newe uptade 🙂 i had it for the last months **bleep**

Hey folks,

Thanks for letting us know that everything is working fine now.

We hope that soon this will get fixed for everyone. Have a bit patience if your still experiencing it, as the fixes are rolled out gradually and some time needs to pass until they reach all users. In the meantime remember to keep your app updated, so you don't miss out any new releases.

Have a good day and stay safe!

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey folks! 

Could you let us know if you're still experiencing this or if it's already fixed for you? 

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

FIXED for me thank you.

Suggested posts