Premium

Country

USA

Device

Iphone X

Operating System

ios

My Question or Issue

When I'm listening to spotify on another device, but want to use my iphone to control, it's massively broken. For example: I start playing  the second song in my liked songs playlist, swipe from right to left on the album art and NOTHING HAPPENS, swipe left to right on the album art and NOTHING HAPPENS but it does a little bounce animation, click the previous track button and NOTHING HAPPENS, press the next track button and it goes to the next track while the previous track button and the album art swipe still doesn't work.  If you need a video of this please let me know and I can try to take one 

1 Reply

Hey @austinthetaco,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Could you let us know if the issue persists after running a clean reinstall on all your devices? This step lets you start afresh with the latest app version by removing any corrupted files from previous installations.

If the issue persists, could you also include details of the device you're listening on via Connect? Make sure to also include the exact Spotify version on both devices. We'd also appreciate the recording you mention, that would allow us to take a closer look.

Keep us posted.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts