Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Synchronisation Problems - issue known since 7 years!

Synchronisation Problems - issue known since 7 years!

I have a Premium Account based in Switzerland, i use my Android Phone as well as a PC (Win 10)

My problem ist, that my Desktop Version never synchronizes with my mobile Version. I know you can go to settings and go offline for 10 min and then it should technically work. but this problem is known since 7 years, how come spotify doesnt bother to change that? I think if i pay for a service it really shouldnt be necessary to have these extra steps. One should assume that everything works as it should, and if it doesnt, that it gets fixed! Why are they just ignoring the problem? 

2 Replies

Hey @funkapella.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

In order for the playback info on your Android phone to sync up with your PC when listening to Spotify, you have to make sure that both devices are on the same network and linked via Connect.

If the app isn't working as described above, let us know and we'll look into it.

Take care 🙂

Well my phone is never on the same network as my computer, i have unlimited data and no wifi at home. this needs to be possible without the same network.
Lately it seems to be a bit better, when i dont see the songs added on another device i just go to the specific artist and add another song of him/her, which usually adds all the other songs from before too. But its still not a satisfying experience

Suggested posts