Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Time to say goodbye

Time to say goodbye

As of today, 6/9/21, you have taken away the ability to revert to the prior version user interface for Windows 10. After over six years of PAYING YOU MONEY, it is time to say goodbye. The new interface IS A CATASTROPHE. I don't know how many decision-makers you will fire for this one, but it should be many. You took a good program and REMOVED SO MANY FEATURES that worked flawlessly before. It is mind-boggling that you could be so entirely stupid and foolish.

I will now spend the insane amount of time needed to rebuild my playlists elsewhere, for obviously your company does not have even two brain cells to rub together, nor to you have EARS to listen to the HUNDREDS of YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS who are telling you that this is a disaster. My sincere recommendation is that you issue an apology to your customers and immediately revert back to the prior interface. You are fools if you do not.

VERY sincerely,

Mark

1 Reply

Hi there @itcanbedone,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

We're sorry that you feel this way as we're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and we’re constantly aiming to improve our features. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

The best way to provide your feedback regarding this would be in this thread.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts